Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where do you find your deals?

I was just surfing my Facebook and started to wonder....how many of you know about the awesome couponing pages on Facebook? My favorite is Couponing to Disney, if you don't know about her, I highly recommend liking her page! She is constantly updating her page throughout the day with the latest and greatest deals or where to find such deals. I also have Budget Savvy Diva, Frugal Free Gal, and A Penny Filled Pantry. If you do visit their pages and "like" them, tell them that Extreme Saving on the Kenai sent you!
Another great way to find the exact coupons you want is to "like" the brands you buy regularly on Facebook. The downside to this is that when companies do a deal on Facebook, it's a limited supply for a limited time....and I do mean limited time! I've seen coupons go in a matter of minutes! So the downside to that is that you either have to watch Facebook like a hawk or get lucky when online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment