Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Papers

Well I must say I was highly disappointed with the inserts in today's papers :( Proctor & Gamble did have an insert, so there were three inserts in all, but nothing to get really excited about. I think they get better inserts down in the states...I wouldn't be surprised. I know some of the inserts down in the states had a coupon for a free bag of Seattle's Best coffee. Oh well, there are still some really good online coupons to be had!
A couple of my favorite new places that I have liked on Facebook is Couponing to Disney and A Penny Filled Pantry.
I'm going to be going through my coupon stockpile to see what is close to expiring and give some away. I do know already I have a couple of coupons for $5 off and V-Tech purchase over $19.99. This coupon expires at the end of July I believe. If anyone is interested leave me a comment saying so and I'll get in touch with you :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment