Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here's to Saving!

Sunday May 22nd
I'm starting this blog to hopefully be of some help saving money through coupons and sales on the Kenai Peninsula. I have followed some blogs that focused on the Anchorage/Mat-Su area, but I wasn't happy for two reasons, some of them posted their savings, but didn't really share how they got those great savings or they were solely for the Anchorage area. My goal is to post what great coupons are out there and to maybe even start swapping coupons. I buy both the Anchorage Daily News and the Peninsula Clarion, so I will hopefully be able to let you know what stores have the best deals for the week. If I have missed a deal or are looking for something in particular, please let me know :)
Carrs/Safeway did not have a flyer in either paper today. If I get my hands on whatever they have, I'll post it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment